Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,979 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)