Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,862 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (19 minutes ago)