Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,294 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)