Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,053 (44,436,631 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)