Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41289 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,826 (4,423 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)