Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,034 (77,775 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)