Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,400 (руб 97,297) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)