Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,098 (руб 129,690) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)