Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,308 (руб 88,643) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)