Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,406 (руб 102,086) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)