Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,014 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,180 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)