Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 ($3,600) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)