Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,891 ($3,414) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (18 minutes ago)