Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 ($3,411) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)