Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,920 ($5,289) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)