Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,693 ($3,292) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)