Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,651 ($2,027) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)