Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,402 ($2,536) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)