Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,662 (R$ 9,066) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (24 minutes ago)