Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,958 (R$ 10,556) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)