Cost of living in Macao compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11493 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,981 (43,340 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)