Cost of living in Macao compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,649 (25,102 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)