Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,755 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)