Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,760 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)