Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,124 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)