Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)