Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,697 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)