Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,037 (31,192₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)