Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €833 (E£ 17,397) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)