Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,672 (£4,817) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)