Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09765 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,483 (15,185 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)