Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08896 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €771 (8,664 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)