Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,227 (元16,380) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)