Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,312 (₨101,808) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)