Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,991 (₨216,997) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (36 minutes ago)