Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 805 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,318 (₨99,773) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)