Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,211 (Php74,555) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)