Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)