Cost of living comparison between Lucca, Italy and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)