Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,849 (5,480,503 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)