Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,380 (9,938 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)