Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)