Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,420 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)