Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,426 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (40 minutes ago)