Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,154 ($4,465) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)