Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 ($3,145) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)