Cost of living comparison between Lubbock, Texas, United States and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,150 ($4,519) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)