Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,660 (972,659 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)