Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 237% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,107 (1,869,567 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)