Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 250% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,360 (2,040,872 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)