Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 266% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,449 (2,009,337 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)