Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00364 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,729 (1,025,584 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)