Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 267% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,015 (1,938,157 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)