Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 256% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,567 (2,075,869 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)