Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 166% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,847 (1,135,757 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)