Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 ($4,396) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)