Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 ($3,403) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)