Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,251 ($4,629) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)