Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,056 (Mex$ 43,349) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)