Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,374 (Mex$ 31,565) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)