Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,448 (Mex$ 53,580) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)