Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04383 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,516 (Mex$ 34,588) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)