Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,863 prices entered by 937 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 ($4,104) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)