Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,155 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,639 ($6,015) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)