Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,539 prices entered by 1,053 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 ($4,484) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)