Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,623 (Mex$ 53,101) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (35 minutes ago)