Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,030 (R$ 9,883) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)