Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,739 (C$4,278) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)