Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,587 prices entered by 1,440 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,222 (£3,772) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)