Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,650 prices entered by 1,388 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,932 (£5,874) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)