Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 (1,412,553 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)