Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,282 (1,496,096 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)