Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 (2,282,746 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)