Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,504 (1,641,226 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)