Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,880 ($2,196) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)