Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 ($3,567) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (35 minutes ago)