Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,975 ($2,319) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)