Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 ($3,553) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)