Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,460 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)