Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,240 (9,556 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)