Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22477 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,062 (9,174 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 2 hours ago)