Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 152% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,875 (1,405,836 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (42 minutes ago)