Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,380 (850,968 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)