Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 160% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,806 (1,360,473 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)