Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 150% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,800 (1,403,158 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)