Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)