Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)