Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)