Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,837 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)