Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08388 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,497 (29,766 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)