Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,023 (£3,369) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)