Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 (£3,176) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)