Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,058 (Php109,535) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)