Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 57% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,339 (元10,362) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)