Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,855 (元14,472) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)