Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,862 (元14,601) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)