Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,666 ($5,080) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)