Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,455 ($4,788) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (41 minutes ago)