Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 ($3,242) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)