Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,308 (₡ 1,596,955) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)