Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (₡ 1,590,978) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)