Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,374 (₡ 1,608,244) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)