Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (₡ 1,600,571) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (41 minutes ago)