Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (₡ 1,399,425) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)