Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (₡ 1,592,879) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)