Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 (₡ 1,623,106) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)