Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 (₡ 1,482,830) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)