Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)