Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,527 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)