Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,781 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)