Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,674 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)