Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)