Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,560 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)