Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,181 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)